23 Delicious DIY Granola Bar Recipes
1. Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars
Check out that drizzzzzle. The yogurt glaze coating is super easy to make, it just takes a little while to dry before these babies can travel. Get the recipe.
2. Homemade Everything Granola Bars
These have all the nice things you could possibly want: dried cherries, blueberries, coconut, oats, almonds, walnuts, flax, AND chia. Get the recipe.
3. Healthy Brownie Granola Bars
Seven ingredients and no baking required. Get the recipe.
4. Whole-Grain Raspberry Energy Bars
A very sturdy and portable version of your favorite fruity crumble bars. Get the recipe.
5. Homemade KIND Bars
Cook honey and brown rice syrup together to get exactly the right delicious, chewy-sticky texture. Puffed rice cereal adds a little crunch. Get the recipe.
6. No-Bake Peanut Butter, Pretzel + M&M Granola Bars
Listen, “healthy” is relative. There are totally oats in there! Get the recipe.
7. Chewy Blueberry Almond Granola Bars
Dried blueberries are a really nice touch, but you can swap in other fruit if they’re tough to find. Get the recipe.
9. Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Granola Bars
Two good things = one VERY good thing. Get the recipe.
10. No Bake Peppermint Patty Bars
Dates double as a natural sweetener and the glue that holds everything together. Get the recipe.
11. Thick & Chewy Granola Bars
This is a great peanut butter-and-oat base recipe to dump any of your favorite nuts and dried fruits into. Get the recipe.
12. Blueberry & Buckwheat Granola Bars
Buckwheat groats make a nice addition to run-of-the-mill rolled oats, and a little cardamom keeps things spicy. Get the recipe.
13. No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Better pack at least two for your hike. Or three. Make it three. Get the recipe.
16. No-Bake Quinoa Crumble Bars
You can use already-made granola to make these easy granola bars. META. Get the recipe.
17. Strawberry-Coconut Granola Bars
Adding rice krispies to the mix keeps these nice and light. Get the recipe.
18. Tropical Chewy Granola Bars
Coconut, banana, mango, and macadamia nuts. Get the recipe.
19. Dark Chocolate Pretzel Granola Bars
Chocolate and pretzels will always be best buds. You might as well accept it. Get the recipe.
21. No Bake Almond Joy Granola Bars
Almonds, chocolate, and plenty of coconut. Get the recipe.
22. Pumpkin Seed, Almond & Quinoa Granola Bars
Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR types of seeds up in here. Get the recipe.