Animals Helping Their Interspecies Friends
Turns out, love knows no bounds in the animal world as well.
29. This chimp who knew his friend was hungry.
28. This mama who stepped up to help out some red pandas.
27. Another chimp feeding and burping her tiger child.
26. This dog comforting these bunnies after they woke up from scary dreams.
25. This corgi leading the ducklings back to their parents.
24. This golden representing her client.
23. This monkey trying to comfort this pigeon after he got his first speeding ticket.
22. This Frenchie mom willing to listen to every single part of her baby boar’s day.
21. This couple comforting each other after dropping their son off at college.
20. This pup letting this piggie know that it’s OK he lost the game; he put in an all-star effort.
19. This dog and monkey helping the environment by carpooling.
18. These pigs protecting this goat from bullies.
17. This zebra who has chosen to trust this hippo and give him a dental exam.
16. This tiger showing this pup how it’s done.
15. This seal who knows this penguin needs a hug even if the penguin pretends she doesn’t.
14. This orangutan who adopted these babies.
13. This duo who decided it was best if they planned their escape together.
12. This cat who’s been awake with his heartbroken pal all night.
11. This bird who protected this mouse against an eagle.
10. This squirrel kissing his friend to make him feel better.
9. This cat who knows something’s wrong even if this pup is pretending otherwise.
8. This duck and dog who are in a fight but know it’s best to just kiss and make up.
7. This chick who came home early from a business trip to surprise this kitten on her birthday.
6. This killer whale who just agreed to help this dog elope with his cat (not pictured).
5. This cat who didn’t want to come to this party but knew it was important to her girlfriend, the pelican.
4. This Great Dane who knows the importance of a little tough love.
3. This cat giving this iguana a little pre-photo shoot pep talk.
2. This dog taking care of his sister while their parents are out of town.
Richard Austin / Rex / Rex USA
1. Finally, this gorilla who knows the importance of a little TLC.