1. It takes you hardly any time to get ready in the morning.
More time for important breakfast.
2. You never get panda eyes when you get out of the shower.
3. All your towels actually stay white.
No gross foundation stains.
4. This never happens to you.
5. And your pillows look totally fine.
Totally fine. This grossness never happens.
6. You have so much more space on your dresser than most of your friends.
So much more room for activities.
7. You never have to worry about carrying round a massive makeup bag.
Which means more space for snacks.
8. And you’re saving tons of money because you’re not spending it on expensive foundation.
9. You’re reallyyyy quick at getting ready to go out.
10. But that means you spend half your life waiting for your friends to get ready.
So. Much. Waiting.
11. And you get pretty bored of makeup chat.
12. You never need to worry about waking up with your fake eyelashes in bizarre places.
Fake eyelashes + drinking = waking up with them stuck to your chin/another person/in your hair.
13. And it’s way easier to hide a sly one night stand when you don’t wear makeup.
Wearing makeup means it’s super obvious when you’re not wearing it/it’s still on your face from the night before.
14. You can cry at sad movies and not have mascara streaming down your face.
Watch The Notebook any time you want.
15. And jump into a pool whenever you want.
And not have worry about your face looking like you just had a fight in a crayon factory.
16. You never have to worry about getting the perfect eyeliner flick.
Looks amazing but also laziness is a lot easier.
17. Or getting your eyebrows on point.
18. You’re never cursed with this awful tragedy.
19. And this is a problem that you literally never face.
20. Very occasionally you’re FORCED to wear makeup for a wedding.
And it’s awful and feels SO WEIRD.