26 Everyday Habits That Make You An Evil Human Being
1. Picking your nose and slyly putting the remnants on something nearby.
2. Idling in a coveted parking spot.
Working Title Films / Via gifs.alphacoders.com
3. Crop dusting your way through town.
Discovery Channel / Via bitterstar88.tumblr.com
4. Leaving dressing rooms looking like a tornado just ripped through it.
5. Pretending to text so you don’t have to awkwardly start a conversation.
Paramount Pictures / Via gifbay.com
6. Secretly getting joy out of cutting someone off.
AMC / Via s444.photobucket.com
7. Letting clothes fall off hangers, then proceeding to leave them on the ground.
8. Judging the way complete strangers look.
Warner Bros. Television / Via ggbygossipgirl.tumblr.com
9. Becoming frustrated with slow-walking old people.
10. Screening texts, just because you don’t feel like talking to someone.
11. Screening calls from your parents.
12. Wishing failure upon a coworker, just because you don’t like them.
FOX / Via nayathecaptain.tumblr.com
13. Tailgating people who are obeying the speed limit.
14. Hating on people just doing their job.
15. Casually walking up to a friend with the sole intention of cutting in line.
16. Taking the last dessert, just for the satisfaction.
Paramount Pictures / Via luvimages.com
17. Wearing sunglasses inside, when you’re perfectly sober.
18. Talking or texting during a sold out movie.
Dimension Films / Via plumkat.tumblr.com
19. Parking absurdly close to a car just so you can get a good spot.
20. Using all the toilet paper, and leaving the empty roll for someone else to take care of.
21. Touching food in the produce isle, and putting it back just so you can test for ripeness.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via mrwgifs.com
22. Leaving paper towels on the ground after failing to shoot a “Kobe.”
23. Eavesdropping on a complete stranger’s conversation, because it’s just SO juicy.
Netflix / FOX / Via starscream-and-hutch.tumblr.com
24. Leaving items anywhere but their respectful place while shopping.
25. Avoiding recycling, because it’s just so much easier to throw everything out at once.
Nickelodeon / Via pinterest.com