2. These colorful felt cards.
7. These glittery tape cards.
Because glitter makes everything better! Get inspiration for more patterns here.
9. These adorable washi tape tree cards.
Though you probably don’t need a tutorial for this one, you can find the how-to here.
12. These printed photo cards.
You can make them from your phone! See how here.
13. These paint chip Christmas trees.
See how to do it here.
14. Or paint chip wreaths.
Get more inspiration here.
15. These kid-friendly Santa cards.
Get the printable template and the step-by-step tutorial here.
16. These button ornament cards.
It’s a great way to use all those spare buttons floating around your junk drawer. Find out more here.
17. These adorable owl cards.
There’s also a penguin version! Get the details here.
18. These torn paper tree cards.
You could use photocopied pages of a Christmas story or Christmas carol sheet music. See more here.
19. These simple and pretty photo cards.
Download the template and see how to make them here.
21. This disco-glam Santa card.
And it holds gift cards! See how to make it here.