Cheddar Omelet Sautéed with Tomato and
Zucchini and Bacon. Phase 1
Super quick and easy to make. Great way to start the morning and hey, BACON!!
- 1 Tablespoon Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- 2 Pieces Bacon, brld, med slice
- 2 Pieces bacon slices
- 1/2 Cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup shredded Cheddar
- Cook bacon in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Drain all but 1 teaspoon of oil from the pan and add the zucchini and tomatoes. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, remove from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan add the lightly beaten eggs. Spread eggs out to cover the bottom of the pan. When the eggs are slightly browned on the bottom and set on the top, flip the omelet over.
- Place the sauteed zucchini and tomatoes over half of the omelet, add the cheese and then flip halve of the eggs over the top of the mixture. Cook an additional 2 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve immediately with the bacon on the side.