32. Tiny Felt Houses
Download the template here. Fill with LED tea lights.
34. Yarn-Wrapped Tree Display
This cute display will take you less than ten minutes.
36. Cupcake Ornaments
They’re made from inexpensive items you can buy at the dollar store.
38. Glittery Galaxy Ornaments
These super-cool ornaments are made from glitter and floor wax.
39. Felt Teddy Bears and Twine
You’ll need a teddy bear stencil (or any other cute stencil shape) and a grommet maker.
41. The Pastel Sugar Cookie Garland
43. Cutout Cup Decorations
These were created by Mint but you could easily make them by cutting Christmas shapes out of card stock.
46. Mossy Holiday Display
Use floral foam to set the moss. Get the full tutorial here.
48. Cotton Ball Teddy Bear Ornament
So effortless, so adorable. Get the directions here.
50. Craft Paper Tree Skirt Filled with Pinecones and Ornaments
57. Printable Christmas Holiday Scene
Download the printable here to re-create this adorable scene.
58. Marshmallow North Pole Cupcakes
Just write on it with edible marker and pop a jellybean on top. Get the full directions here.
62. Your Cat, as a Tree Topper